Hello all. Here’s my fourth report for the ScribeUI project.
Completed this week
- I added error widgets in the editor. Some errors can’t be found directly in the editor, only in the result tab, but it gets most of them.
- Added a notification when the map can’t render.
- With these changes completed, I released update v1.4. You can see all the details here.
- Updated the demo and the website for the new release.
- Announced the release on the blog and on the mapserver users mailing list.
Plan for next week
- I will start to work on the second task for this summer: import and export. Next week, I want to be able to export maps in a zipped file, and let the user download it. I will have to think about how to pack dependencies like map data, if I do.
No blocking issues this week.
Have a nice week-end!