Hi all, here’s my twelfth report for the ScribeUI project.
Completed this week
- I added a few controls to the color chooser, to allow changing the order of the colors, or removing all of them.
- There is a new way to classify numeric data: quantile, which makes classes with the same amount of data inside.
- It is now possible to classify datasources imported from a database.
Plan for next week
- Get some feedback on the classify function from one of the active users
- Release a new version of ScribeUI
- Update the demo website
No blocking issues this week.
Have a nice week-end!